(Frequent travel to Cyprus)
- Real estate and private equity project analysis;
- Running and updating financial project models;
- Building models and presentation materials for the internal use and partners/investors pitches;
- Collaboration with sell side analysts, companies/partner financial analysts/ investor relations;
- Credit analysis of international bond issuers and watch lists modeling in Excel/Bloomberg;
- International equity analysis for portfolio management, creation and keeping up to date equity watch lists;
- Downloading and statistical data analysis for back date investment ideas testing;
- Execution ad hoc assignments.
Position requirements and skills expected:
- Practical skills in business models/cash flow projections models for companies/projects;
- Practical skills in knowledge navigating around terminology for financial and credit analysis;
- Practical experience in trading securities is a plus but not required;
- Practical skills in sector/company/project analysis, SWOT-analysis;
- Valuation methodology knowledge for companies/projects;
- Good navigation skills through company’s accounting data and reports;
- Ability to sift through the large data loads;
- Basic skills to look up needed data in the open sources;
- Ability to accurately work with the large quantitative data;
- Experience and practical knowledge in financial presentations preparation;
- Practical experience building financial models in Excel, Power point, Visio;
- SQL programming is a plus;
- Statistical analysis programming knowledge is a plus;
- Perfect command of English is a must. Ability to digest financial technical documentation and research/financial statements reports.
- Russian or any other languages is a plus but not required.
- Employment and social guarantees according in line with the industry standards;
- Competitive salary + annual bonus;
- Probation term – 3 months;
- Long hours due to different time zones coverage.